It’s been awhile since I worked on this list, but I want to get a head start on it this year instead of waiting ’til the last minute. Besides, I have SO MUCH to be thankful for. So picking up where we left off….
59. Listening to Emma sing “Jesus Loves Me”
60. Nathan making up a brand new verse to “Jesus Loves Me”
61. Listening to Emma and Mavis sing “Jesus Loves Me” together
62. Hearing the baby’s heartbeat at my dr. appointment
63. Finding Peppermint Mocha coffee creamer at the store last night–usually I get pretty annoyed at Christmas items being sold in September, but this is my all-time favorite and it felt so good on my queasy tummy this morning.
64. The comfort of a cozy cardigan on a crisp morning.
65. Taking a prayer walk with my husband
66. A refreshing breeze drifting through the breezeway
67. Enjoying coffee and the company of multiple generations for an inpromptu gathering on the breezeway this afternoon.
68. Having Patty for a caregiver. She’s so good with Mavis and we work so well together
70. The beautiful, peaceful sounds of Gabriel playing his guitar
71. The beautiful, powerful sounds of Nathan on the piano
72. Anna applying herself and working hard as we study the planets together
73. Emma “kissing the baby” (kissing my tummy)