Holly has given me my first ever blogger award. I am deeply blessed to be honored by someone I hold in such high esteem.
“The reason for the title is because this award should make you reflect on five bloggers who have been an encouragement, a source of love, impacted you in some way, and have been a Godly example to you. Five Bloggers who when you reflect on them you get a sense of pride and joy… of knowing them and being blessed by them.
This award is for the best-of-the-best so consider who you pick, carefully. This award should not be given to just anyone. If you’re going to do the award don’t just write a few words and slap it on your blog. Write real thoughts about these bloggers and what they’ve been to you, and if the bloggers you pick have already been given the award, don’t be afraid to give to them again. They deserve it as many times as it’s given.”
Rules of participating:
1. Copy this post.
2. Replace [my bloggers with yours] & Reflect on five bloggers and write a least a paragraph about each one.
3. Make sure you link this post so others can read it and the rules.
4. Go leave your chosen bloggers a comment and let them know they’ve been given the award.
5. Put the award icon on your site.
Here are my five nominees:
1. Holly, I’m going to serve this one right back at ya’. There are only a few women I have known who inspire me to a deeper walk with God merely by their example. You are one of them.
2. Patricia, your encouragement to me along my caretaking journey has been a healing balm to my sometimes weary soul and the beauty you express through your pictures takes my breath away. Taking time to reflect on your Pollywog Pictures is also a healing thing in my life.
3. Ann and I have a few things in common. We are both homeschooling moms and we are both married to farmers (pig farmers too I believe…am I correct Ann?) Ann has a passion for holiness that she expresses so poetically. Her passion fans my own small flame so that each time I read her blog it grows a little brighter and we have one more thing in common, our love for Christ.
4. How could I compile a list of bloggers who bless my life without mentionning Dawn? (Formerly of JavaDawn but now a “Confused Christian“) My friendship with Dawn has been God-ordained from the very beginning and a deep blessing in my life. Words are too small a thing to try and express how thankful I am, Dawn, that God made you mindful of me that hot summer two years ago.
5. For my fifth and final nominee, I would like to present Danica . In addition to Shadow of the Lion, Danica is also a contributor to Maidens of Modesty. I appreciate Danica for so many reasons, but they can all be summed up by saying I wish I would have been where she is in her walk with Christ when I was her age. Well done, Danica, you are already making an impact in this world for his Kingdom. I can’t wait to see what Father is going to do with you next!